Aluminum alloy sliding windows have better ventilation and lighting, and are a very common type of window in the decoration of doors and windows. People will have various problems in the process of using aluminum alloy sliding windows, so what are the common problems of aluminum alloy sliding windows? How to use the aluminum alloy sliding window correctly? Today, Baydee Upvc Profiles will answer them one by one for you.
1. What are the common problems of aluminum alloy sliding windows
1. The sliding and pulling of aluminum alloy sliding windows is not flexible. After using the aluminum alloy sliding window for a period of time, it is found that the sliding and pulling are not flexible, and even the sliding and pulling does not work. There are four main reasons. One is that the manufacturing process of the aluminum alloy sliding window is rough, the matching size of the window sash and the window frame is not good, and the size of the window sash is too large; the second is that the aluminum alloy window frame is squeezed due to temperature changes, building settlement or vibration. Pressed and deformed, causing the sliding and pulling of the window sash to be blocked; third, the pulley under the window sash is of poor quality, poor ovality, and poor durability; fourth, the selected pulley does not match the structure of the window sash, is too large or too small, and the pulley is out of track.
2. The sash of the aluminum alloy sliding window is shaking. There are three main reasons for the shaking of aluminum alloy sliding window sashes. The selection of profiles is improper, and the prevention of aluminum alloy sliding window materials does not meet the requirements; the second is that the installation is not carried out in accordance with the specifications; the third is that different walls are not used. Fixed way.
3. The aluminum alloy sliding window cannot be closed. If the aluminum alloy sliding window cannot be closed, it may be due to the accumulation of sand or dust in the track, window frame, lower frame groove and other places of the window. Because the windows are exposed to the air for a long time, there will inevitably be some sand and ash layers in the sash and window frames of the windows, and these sand and ash layers will become obstacles to closing the windows.
Second, how to use the aluminum alloy sliding window correctly
1. After the aluminum alloy sliding window is installed, the protective film on the surface of the profile should be torn off in time and scrubbed clean; otherwise, a large amount of the protective film adhesive will remain on the profile, which is difficult to clean.
2. The sliding rails of aluminum alloy sliding windows often accumulate dust. For the hardened dust, it is recommended to introduce some cleaning agents and soak them in the sliding rails first. Using too harsh cleaning agents will damage the aluminum oxide protective film on the surface, so avoid using harsh cleaning agents for cleaning.
The root cause of many common problems in the use of aluminum alloy sliding windows is that the installation is not standardized, so when installing, you must choose a regular and professional team to install aluminum alloy sliding windows.