1. Technological process: looking for rules by springing → treatment of door and window openings → inspection of installation connectors → appearance inspection of upvc windows → transportation to the installation site according to the requirements of the diagram → installation of plastic doors and windows → caulking around doors and windows → installation of hardware accessories → cleaning
2. This process should adopt the construction of the back plug, and the structural construction should not be done after the mouth is erected first.
3. Check whether the size of the door and window opening is 3cm larger than the size of the door and window frame, otherwise it should be chiseled first.
4. Place the installation position line of the door and window frame and the elevation control line of the vertical opening according to the size of the drawing.
5. Install the iron feet on the door and window frames.
6. Install the door and window frame, find the verticality and elevation according to the line, temporarily fix it with wooden wedges, check the vertical and diagonal lines of the front side, and fix the iron feet and the structure firmly with expansion bolts after passing the test.
7. Caulking: The gap between the door and window frame and the wall should be caulked according to the material required by the design. If the design element requires it, it should be filled with asphalt hemp silk or foam plastic. The surface is sealed with a sealant with a thickness of 5-8mm.
8. Installation of door and window accessories: When installing, drill holes with an electric drill first, and then screw them in with self-tapping screws. It is strictly forbidden to hit with a hammer or hard objects to prevent damage
9. After installation, pay attention to the protection of finished products, anti-pollution, anti-welding spark burns, and damage to the surface layer.
upvc windows installation scheme
Upvc windows consist of a frame and a fan. Generally, the frame and fan are inlaid with 5-8mm thick glass. The structure and construction characteristics of upvc windows are: light weight, high strength, heat preservation, sound insulation, dustproof, insect-proof, durable, and the surface color is beautiful and the decorative effect is excellent.
1. The specifications and models of upvc windows should meet the design requirements, and the hardware accessories are complete and have a factory certificate.
2. Anti-corrosion materials, caulking materials, sealing materials, anti-rust paint, cement, sand, connecting iron feet, connecting plates, etc. should meet the design requirements and relevant standards.
3. Plastic-steel windows should be checked for acceptance before entering the site, and those who fail to pass are not allowed to enter the site. The upvc windows transported to the site should be stacked neatly according to the type and specification, and stored in the warehouse. Handle with care when handling, and throwing is strictly prohibited.
Main machinery and equipment
1. Mechanical equipment
Electric hammer, nail gun, electric welding machine, theodolite.
2. Main tools
Screwdriver, hand hammer, backboard, pliers, spirit level, wire sinker.
1. The main structure has been checked and accepted by the relevant quality department. Handover procedures have been completed between the types of work.
2. Check whether the size and elevation of the door and window openings meet the design requirements. For door and window openings with embedded parts, it is also necessary to check whether the number, position and embedding method of the embedded parts meet the design requirements. If it does not meet the design requirements, it should be dealt with in time.
3. Play the center line of the door and window according to the size required by the drawing, and play the indoor +50cm horizontal line.
4. Check the upvc windows. If there are splitting edges and corners, uneven warping, excessive deviation, surface damage, deformation and looseness, and large color difference in appearance, it should be resolved through consultation with relevant personnel. After treatment, it can be installed after passing the acceptance test.
Construction operation process
1. Line positioning
1. According to the installation position, size and elevation of the doors and windows in the design drawings, measure the edges of the doors and windows to both sides according to the center line of the doors and windows. For multi-storey or high-rise buildings, the edge of the door and window on the top floor shall prevail, and the edge of the door and window shall be drawn down with a thread pendant or theodolite, and a line shall be marked at the door and window of each floor, and some edges that are not straight shall be chiseled.
2. The horizontal position of doors and windows should be based on the horizontal line of +50cm in the floor room. Each layer must maintain the same level of skin under the window.
Two, upvc windows installation
Fix the drape on the plastic-steel window according to the requirements of the construction drawings, and ensure that the position is correct and the installation is firm.
3. Anti-corrosion treatment
1. If the anti-corrosion treatment of the outer surface around the door and window frame is required by the design, it shall be treated according to the design requirements. If the design does not require it, it can be protected by painting anti-corrosion paint or sticking a plastic film to prevent the cement mortar from directly contacting the surface of the upvc windows, causing electrochemical reactions and corroding the upvc windows.
2. When installing upvc windows, if connecting iron parts are used for fixing, it is better to use stainless steel parts for connecting iron parts, fixing parts and other installation metal parts, otherwise anti-corrosion treatment must be carried out to avoid electrochemical reactions and corrode upvc windows.
Four, upvc windows installed in place
Install the upvc windows frame according to the drawn door and window positioning lines, and adjust the horizontal, vertical and diagonal lengths of the door and window frames in time to meet the quality standards, and then temporarily fix them with wooden wedges.
Five, upvc windows fixed
1. When there are pre-embedded iron parts on the wall, the iron feet of upvc windows can be directly welded to the pre-embedded iron parts on the wall.
2. When there are no pre-embedded iron parts on the wall, the iron feet of upvc windows can be fixed on the wall with a nail gun.
3. When there are no pre-embedded iron parts on the wall, metal expansion bolts or plastic expansion bolts can be used to fix the iron feet of upvc windows on the wall with a nail gun.
4. When there are no pre-embedded iron parts on the wall, you can also use an electric drill to drill a hole 80mm deep and 6mm in diameter on the wall, use L-shaped 80*50 round 6 steel bars, and glue 108 glue on the long end. Then punch into the hole. After the final setting of the 108 glue grout, weld the iron feet of the upvc windows to the embedded round 6 steel bars firmly.
Sixth, the treatment of the gap between the door and window frame and the wall
1. After the upvc windows are installed and fixed, the concealed project acceptance should be carried out first, and the gap between the door and window frame and the wall should be dealt with in time according to the design requirements after passing the test.
2. If the design does not require it, mineral wool or glass wool felt strips can be used to fill the gaps in layers, leaving 5-8mm deep grooves on the outer surface to fill in the caulking ointment, or after anti-corrosion treatment on the outer surfaces around the door and window frames, Fill with cement mortar or fine stone concrete.
7. Installation of door and window sash and door and window glass
1. Door and window sashes and door and window glass should be installed after the surface decoration of the wall of the opening is completed.
2. After the sliding doors and windows are installed and fixed on the door and window frame, install the glass door and window fan into the slideway in the frame as a whole, and adjust the gap between the frame and the fan.
3. The casement doors and windows are assembled on the wall with the frame and fan grid, and then the glass is installed after installation and fixing. That is, first adjust the gap between the frame and the fan, then install the glass into the fan and adjust the position, and finally install the sealing strip, fill Embedding sealant.
4. The floor spring door should install the door leaf after the door frame and the floor spring main engine are installed and fixed in the ground. First insert the glass into the door leaf grid and place it in the frame together, adjust the gap of the frame leaf, and finally fill in the sealing strip and sealant of the door leaf degree.
8. Install hardware accessories
Galvanized screws are used to connect the hardware fittings with the door width. The installed hardware accessories should be strong and flexible.