Abstract: Push-pull folding door is a common door in modern home decoration design. It is a door that can be folded and opened by connecting multiple doors. The styles of sliding folding doors mainly include manual folding doors, electric traditional folding doors, and electric double-type folding doors. The following editor will explain in detail the style of the folding door and the installation method of the folding door.
The folding door is mainly composed of door frame, door leaf, transmission parts, rotating arm parts, transmission rod, orientation device, etc. The frame on one side of the side door leaf and the middle door leaf are connected by hinges, and the upper and lower ends of the stile on the other side of the side door leaf are respectively equipped with upper and lower rotating shafts. , the rotating shaft is connected with the upper and lower rotating shaft seats of the door frame on both sides of the door opening, the side door stile will rotate around one side, and at the same time drive the middle door leaf to rotate to 90°, so that the door leaf can be opened and closed; this door type can be installed indoors and outdoors.
The folding door is multi-leaf folding, which can be moved to the side and takes up less space. It is mainly suitable for partitions in workshops, shopping malls, office buildings, exhibition halls and home decorations. It is used for screens and can be installed on both inner and outer doors. use. It can effectively play the role of temperature insulation, dust prevention, noise reduction and sound insulation, and shielding.
At present, the folding doors on the market can be mainly classified into three categories, namely: manual folding doors, electric (traditional) folding doors, and electric (dual model) folding doors.
manual folding door
It is composed of door leaf, door frame, upper guide wheel, hinge, latch, hardware, etc. The door frame of the door is manually folded, and the upper wheel on the upper part of the door leaf moves along the upper guide wheel to realize the folding and opening of the door leaf.
Electric (traditional) folding doors
It is composed of door leaf, door frame, lintel, door opener, seal, transmission rod and transmission frame, etc.; the door opener is composed of reducer, electromechanical control part, etc.; the output shaft of the motor drives the rack to move, and the translation of the rack drives the rotation of the side door leaves. And drive middle door leaf guide wheel to move, fold in guide rail, realize the opening and closing of door leaf.
Electric (double model) folding door
It is composed of door leaf, link, door frame with upper guide decoration, 2 sets of crank arm door opening mechanism and anti-table door bolt, etc. The crank arm door opening mechanism rotates and pulls the side door leaf to rotate, thereby driving the middle door leaf to move and fold in the upper guide rail through the upper guide wheel , Realize the opening and closing of the door leaf.
Installation method of folding door
1. Confirm whether the length of the track is correct. If it is too long, use a saw to cut off the long part. Be careful not to let sawdust get into the track.
2. Insert the folding door into the track in the bundled state.
3. Confirm the direction of the handle and the installation direction of the simple lock, and then install the track. Screw on the screws in order from the center to the left and right, and untie the rope binding the folding door after installation.
4. Install the iron-absorbing plate, align it with the position of the iron-absorbing stone on the folding door in advance, and then tighten the iron-absorbing plate with screws.
1. Determine the location
First of all, we need to determine the installation position before installing the folding door. If it is used as a kitchen door or toilet door, it should be installed in the middle of the door frame; if it is used as a partition of the living room, we must determine the location, leave the corresponding space, and measure the straight line length, and then confirm whether the length of the track is correct. If the track is relatively long, use a ruler to measure the length and mark it. The sliding of the door.
2. Insert the folding door
Pick up the slideway, insert the folding door into the slideway in the bundled state, and push it to the middle of the slideway. The bundled state is more convenient for installation. Pushing to the middle is to prevent accidental sliding during installation. fell off the road.
Before fixing, confirm the direction of the handle, whether you are used to pulling it to the left or right, and choose the corresponding direction according to your habits. After confirming, start to install the track, install it in the order of the middle and then both sides, and screw the screw into the track with an impact drill And the door frame or wall, because the door frame or wall is relatively thick, it is difficult to screw in the screws with a screwdriver alone, so use the force of the impact drill to untie the rope that binds the folding door after installing the screws.
4. Insert the rubber sleeve
Pull the folding door open, compare the position of the magnet on the door, and determine the position of the magnet on the wall or the door frame. After determining the position of each magnet, drill a hole with a percussion drill to a depth of about four centimeters, and then Drive the rubber sleeves into the holes, and then drive the rubber sleeves in turn.
5. Fixed iron absorbing plate
Push the folding door to the middle again, pick up the iron absorbing plate, and align the hole on it with the center of the rubber sleeve hole, use a screwdriver to screw the screw into the rubber sleeve until the iron absorbing plate is fixed, and use the same steps to install each absorbing iron plate The iron plates are all fixed, and then the folding door is opened, and the side without the handle is absorbed with the suction iron plate, so that the folding door is installed.
1. To remove stains on the surface of the electric door, wipe it with a soft cotton cloth. It is easy to scratch the surface with coins. After decontamination, wipe with clean water and dry.
2. For hinges, locks and other frequently moving accessories, they should be tightened immediately when they are loose, and oil should be filled in time when the hinge position makes a sound. When the lock opener is inflexible, you can add an appropriate amount of pencil lead foam to the keyhole, and do not oil it casually.
3. If there is dirt on the surface of the folding door, please use a neutral detergent, wipe off the dirt with a towel, etc., and then wipe it with wet wool (dry). Please do not use organic solvents to prevent the surface of the folding door from fading.
4. Pay attention not to rub the edges and corners of the electric door too much, otherwise the skin layer of the edges and corners will fall off.