Winter is coming, are you still ready to listen to the wind at home?
The autumn balance is insufficient, and the winter is approaching again
As the temperature drops, the temperature difference between day and night becomes larger
The north wind gets stronger and stronger every morning and evening
"I obviously closed the window, why would I still tremble with the cold at home?"
Let's follow the steps of the editor to check together
Do the windows in your home have the following problems?
Step 1: Check the material
If your doors and windows are not polymer composite materials, then you can consider replacing them. At present, the thermal conductivity of polymer composite profiles is 1/1250 of aluminum alloy broken bridges and 1/357 of steel, and its airtightness and heat insulation are much higher than aluminum alloy doors and windows. Therefore, the editor here reminds everyone to pay attention to the material when buying doors and windows.
Step 2: Check the flatness
The main reason for the air leakage of doors and windows is also the closeness between the door and window sash and the frame, so whether the profile is flat or not is an important factor affecting the closeness. If the flatness of the profile is not enough, or it has been deformed for a long time, there will be a certain gap between the door and window sash and the frame, which will cause air leakage.
Step 3: Check the sealing strip
The windows are often exposed to the sun and rain, and the quality of the sealing strip is very important. The quality of sealing strips currently on the market varies greatly: high-quality sealing strips have strong toughness, strong wear resistance, and are not easy to break; while poor-quality sealing strips are very fragile, easy to corrode and break, and cannot achieve the sealing effect. If the sealing strip is not installed properly, unevenness or bulging occurs, it will cause air leakage.
Step 4: Check the hardware
The airtight connection between the window frame and the window sash mainly relies on hardware. Therefore, hardware has an important influence on the air tightness of doors and windows. If the hardware is worn, loose, or the installation position is offset, the locking of the door and window will fail, which will directly affect the air tightness of the door and window.
Step 5: Check the gap
Even with windows with good materials, the installation process will have an important impact on their air tightness and warmth retention. If the sealing worker fails to seal the door frame, window frame and the wall due to hurried work or cut corners, or the window is not properly installed, the window may become more and more crooked and the gap may become larger after the window is used for a period of time. In this case, air leakage is inevitable.
If one of the above problems occurs
Then the air tightness and warmth of the windows will be greatly reduced
Winter at home may be accompanied by the cold wind outside
Use Crown's ultra-low energy consumption system for UPVC doors and windows to solve the problem of keeping warm in winter in one step!
Advantages of Crown's ultra-low energy system doors and windows
1. Profile advantages
- Introduce a unique environmental protection formula system from Germany, which combines ultra-long carbon chain chlorinated polyvinyl chloride, nano-scale micro metal particles, refractory materials and ultra-light-resistant COOL inorganic cold pigments. It has ultra-low heat transfer coefficient, Zero formaldehyde, recyclable, green and energy-saving features.
- The profile has low thermal conductivity, superior thermal insulation effect and excellent thermal insulation performance.
- The heat consumption rate is 1/3 of that of general windows, which can save you 10-15% of heating costs.
2.Advantages of sealing strip
- "Automotive grade" EPDM rubber strips are equipped with world-class door and window sealing system suppliers-SEMPERIT Austria and Jiangyin Haida as standard.
- It has high thermal insulation, small closing force, high tolerance compensation, long-term high elasticity and elastic restoring force. Able to super anti-aging: resistance to ozone, UV and acid rain.
- It can be used normally at high temperature of 150° and low temperature of minus 50°, and the service life can reach 30 years.
- And with a water-covered slope structure and co-extruded water-swellable rubber strips, it can effectively block rainwater from seeping through the seal of the frame fan.
3.Advantages of hardware
- Using original imported German ROTO, German G-U, Austrian MAC0 hardware and German HOPPE handle, it can meet the opening and closing of doors and windows 60,000 times, and the service life is up to 55 years. The hardware opening and closing force is small, easy and not easy to damage.
- And the corner hidden hinge can improve the closing performance of the whole window.
- The original imported hardware can ensure the airtightness and air tightness of doors and windows to the greatest extent while ensuring safety.
- The combination of door and window frames and sashes adopts overlapping and inlaid structures, and the three flexible sealing design adopts an integrated rubber ring vulcanization molding process, which can effectively prevent the intrusion of sand and dust.
- The airtight performance is more than twice that of ordinary windows, and it can also bring the most extreme cold and warm effect in winter.
This year's winter
Refuse to lie at home listening to the wind and snow
Let Crown ultra-low energy system upvc doors and windows
Keep the cold out of the window
Accompany you to warm the winter