If the sliding window cannot be closed tightly, the wind will enter when sleeping at night or in the cold winter, making the room cold. What is the reason why the sliding window cannot be closed? What should I do if the sliding window is not closed tightly? Today, Baydee will answer them one by one for you.
Why won't the sliding window close?
1. The iron sliding window cannot be closed because the iron sheet is exposed to the air for a long time, and the iron sheet may rust. After the iron sheet is rusted, it is very difficult for the window to be pushed and pulled.
2. The sliding window may not be closed due to the foreign object blocking the window rail.
3. The sliding window may not be closed because the window shaft is discharged.
What should I do if the sliding window is not closed tightly?
1. When the iron sheet of the iron sliding window is rusted and cannot be closed, you can drip some lubricating oil on the rusted place of the iron sheet, and then try to move it again. If the window sash has been moved, put the Clean the place where the oil is, otherwise, it is easy to be stained with the gray layer, and the phenomenon of re-blocking will occur.
2. When there is a foreign object on the window rail of the sliding window that cannot be closed, it is only necessary to remove the foreign object. Usually, when using sliding windows, the window rails should be cleaned regularly. If the doors and windows are contaminated with oil stains and other difficult-to-clean things, they can be scrubbed with Jieerliang, but it is best not to use strong acid or strong alkali solution for cleaning, which is not only easy The surface finish of the profile is damaged, and the protective film and oxide layer on the surface of the hardware will also be damaged, which will cause the rust of the hardware. Especially when some customers use sulfuric acid to clean the walls, they must be careful not to contaminate the doors and windows.
3. If the window shaft runs out and the sliding window cannot be closed, you can lift the window sash up and press the shaft back. There will be slide rails under each sash of the sliding window, and the slide rails pass through the guide rails below. When pushing and pulling the window, excessive force may also cause the pulley under the window sash to derail. After the pulley is derailed, the window There will be a phenomenon that it cannot be closed. At this time, just lift the window sash, and then clamp the pulley in the middle of the guide rail.
There are many reasons why the sliding window cannot be closed. When encountering a sliding window that cannot be closed, it is necessary to first determine which situation causes the sliding window to fail to close, and then deal with it.