Aluminum alloy sliding windows are light in weight but high in strength, and are the type of window that many people choose when installing doors and windows in their houses. Correct installation of aluminum alloy sliding windows can avoid the problem of window air leakage, so how to install aluminum alloy sliding windows correctly? What are the precautions for the installation of aluminum alloy sliding windows? Today, Baydee Upvc Profiles will answer them one by one for you.
How to install aluminum alloy sliding windows correctly
1. Aluminum alloy sliding windows should be treated with anti-corrosion when they are installed. The aluminum alloy sliding window frame should be treated with anti-corrosion according to the requirements of the planning drawings. After the window frame is in place, the aluminum alloy sliding window frame is placed on the wall, and it is roughly placed on the device orientation line in the hole.
2. The installation of aluminum alloy sliding window and window frame should be completed before the opening and wall plastering wet work. The position of the aluminum alloy sliding window frame in the hole can be adjusted and temporarily fixed with wooden wedges, spacers or other appliances, but the profiles should not be deformed or damaged. After the aluminum alloy sliding window frame is fixed in the hole, the wooden wedges, spacers, etc. should be removed immediately.
3. When installing sliding windows, first overlap the two windows, and then install the window sash with both hands from the outside. When installing, you need to lift it up.
4. Don't forget to stick the sealing strip when installing the aluminum alloy sliding window. Before attaching the sealing strip, carefully remove the sundries in the slot, such as mortar, brick chips, wood blocks, etc. When attaching the sealing strip, it should be carefully centered to ensure that the gap on both sides is even, and it should be corrected and fixed in time to prevent collision and displacement. , off the center of the notch.
Precautions for the installation of aluminum alloy sliding windows
1. Balcony aluminum windows made of small sections and thin-walled aluminum materials cannot be used when installing aluminum alloy sliding windows. Some construction teams will perfunctory and use aluminum square tubes instead of regular aluminum window profiles, which will make The bearing capacity of the balcony aluminum window is gradually reduced. If it encounters a strong wind, the balcony aluminum window will be twisted, deformed or even dropped.
2. When installing aluminum alloy sliding windows, it should be noted that there should be styrofoam filling between the window frame and the wall, and the inside and outside of the window frame must be sealed with silicon copper glue or sealant to prevent water seepage. Remember, after installation, the user should remove the protective film, which can prolong the service life of doors and windows.
3. Check whether the hardware of the aluminum alloy sliding window is flexible and smooth. There should be aluminum slide rails at the lower part of the window frame of the sliding window to facilitate its replacement. There should be a fixed piece in the middle of the sealing top of the window sash, which is the seal of the sliding window. The essential.
After the aluminum alloy sliding window is installed, don't forget to stick the sealing strip. The sealing strip can make the aluminum alloy sliding door seal better. When installing aluminum alloy sliding windows, pay attention to checking the quality of hardware.