After the aluminum alloy sliding window is used for a long time, it will appear aging, and people will choose to replace the window, so how to disassemble the aluminum alloy sliding window? What are the precautions when disassembling aluminum alloy sliding windows? Today, Baydee Upvc Profiles will answer them one by one for you.
How to disassemble the aluminum alloy sliding window
1. First push the two windows together and overlap, hold the window sash on the outside with both hands, lift it up with force, and then slightly outwards, move the lower part of the window sash out of the window rail, then hold the window sash and press down hard, the window sash The upper part is out of the window frame.
2. The sash on the inside can also be removed in this way. Since the sash on the outside has been removed, it is more convenient to remove. Be sure to pay attention to safety when removing the window sash. In order to prevent falling off your hands, it is best for two people to cooperate.
3. After removing the window sash, the window frame can be removed. The window frame is fixed on the hole, and all four sides of the upper, lower, left, and right are fixed with screws. At this time, you need to remove all the screws
Take it off.
4. After separating the fixing screws and glue on the window frame, the whole window frame can be taken down smoothly. The whole process is not complicated, just press
Follow the steps, and you will be able to remove the aluminum alloy window smoothly.
Matters needing attention when disassembling aluminum alloy sliding window
1. Be sure to pay attention to safety when disassembling the sash of the aluminum alloy sliding window, and it is best to do it with two people when disassembling.
2. Before the dismantling of the aluminum alloy sliding window begins, the person in charge of the door and window installation shall make a comprehensive safety and technical disclosure to the dismantling workers. The dismantling personnel can grasp the various precautions that should be paid attention to in the demolition of doors and windows.
3. When disassembling the aluminum alloy sliding window, it is necessary to avoid the situation of smashing it with a sledgehammer to prevent damage to the wall structure. If the original building wall is damaged, it needs to be repaired, which will greatly increase the construction cost.
When dismantling the aluminum alloy sliding window, pay attention to the safety of the dismantling personnel, and take safety protection measures before dismantling. When dismantling the aluminum alloy sliding window, it is necessary to avoid smashing and dismantling to protect the wall.