Aluminum alloy sliding window is a kind of window with the characteristics of light weight and high strength. Many people will choose aluminum alloy sliding window for home decoration. So where are the aluminum alloy sliding windows suitable for? What are the safety hazards of aluminum alloy sliding windows? Today, Baydee Upvc Profiles will answer them one by one for you.
Where are the aluminum alloy sliding windows suitable for?
1. The aluminum alloy sliding window does not occupy extra space when it is switched on and off, and it can also effectively improve the brightness of the indoor space. It is suitable for small-area houses and spaces with general air tightness requirements, such as office areas, kitchens, bathrooms, and study rooms. Wait.
2. The aluminum alloy sliding window has beautiful appearance, economical price and good sealing performance. Using high-grade slide rails, it can be opened flexibly with a slight push. Coupled with large pieces of glass, it not only increases indoor lighting, but also improves the overall appearance of the building. The sash has a good stress state and is not easy to be damaged, but the ventilation area is limited to a certain extent.
What are the safety hazards of aluminum alloy sliding windows?
1. Improper opening and closing of the aluminum alloy sliding window for a long time, such as excessive force or force pushing and pulling, it is easy to cause the window sash to deform and loosen. There is a risk of falling and smashing after the window sash is loose, so pay attention to opening and closing the window correctly when using it. When pushing and pulling the sliding window, the force point should be in the middle or lower position of the window sash. Do not use too much force when pushing and pulling, so as not to reduce the service life of the window sash.
2. The installation of aluminum alloy sliding windows is not standardized. When installing aluminum alloy sliding windows, the anti-fall device is not installed, and the connection between the frame and the outer wall is not firm, etc., there are great safety hazards during use.
3. The installation of aluminum alloy sliding windows in high-rise buildings has potential safety hazards. The high-rise location is relatively high and the wind is relatively strong. If the sliding window is installed, the sash of the aluminum alloy sliding window may loosen and fall off, because the installation of the aluminum alloy sliding window does not require screws. The window is stuck on the track. The air tightness and compression resistance of sliding windows are poor. According to the relevant regulations of the state, it is forbidden to install sliding windows above the seventh floor.
Aluminum alloy sliding windows are suitable for various scenarios, but installing aluminum alloy sliding windows on high floors is a safety hazard. Therefore, before installing aluminum alloy sliding windows, you should pay attention to the floor height of the house and then consider whether you can install aluminum alloy sliding windows.