Sliding windows are a type of doors and windows that many people choose to install when decorating their doors and windows. When you want to replace the window in the home, you need to disassemble the window, so how to disassemble the sliding window? What precautions should be taken when disassembling the sliding window? Today, Baydee Upvc Profiles will answer them one by one for you.
1. To dismantle the sliding window, first push the two windows together, hold the outer sash with both hands, lift it up with force, then move it slightly outward, move the lower part of the window sash out of the window rail, hold the window sash and force it down, the window sash The upper part can be taken out of the window frame. Pay attention to safety when removing the window sash to avoid accidents from falling off. If the window sash cannot be lifted, it may be because of the plastic strip on the side. You can use a screwdriver to gently pry the plastic strip off along the gap, and the window sash can be removed.
2. Then remove the lock and windproof block of the sliding window. To remove the sliding fan, you need to remove the side hook lock with a screwdriver first. Look at the aluminum alloy window frame to see if there is any wind block, if there is, it also needs to be removed first.
3. Remove the cover on the sliding window, and the cover is on the vertical material of the sliding fan. You need to use a screwdriver to pry the cover from bottom to top, and then break the cover with your hand.
4. When removing the window frame of the sliding window, after separating the fixing screws and glue on the window frame, the whole window frame can be removed smoothly.
1. Be sure to pay attention to safety when disassembling the sliding window. In order to prevent falling off your hands, it is best for two people to cooperate. The removal of sliding windows is a laborious task. If it is a high-rise, special attention should be paid to the safety of construction workers. When removing doors and windows, special security personnel should be responsible for safety and set up safety signs to ensure their own safety and the safety of others.
2. When removing the sliding window, it is necessary to avoid the situation of smashing it with a sledgehammer to prevent damage to the wall structure. If the original building wall is damaged, it needs to be repaired, which will greatly increase the construction cost.
When the sliding window is dismantled, it is necessary to pay attention to the safety of the dismantling personnel. When removing the sliding window, avoid violent smashing to prevent damage to the wall structure.