Aluminum alloy doors and windows are classified according to their opening methods. At present, the more popular and practical window types on the market are sliding windows and casement windows.
Casement windows refer to doors and windows whose hinges (hinges) are installed on the sides of doors and windows to open inward or outward;
Push-pull and casement have their own advantages when using the same glass and accessories.
Sliding window: There are two types: left and right, up and down. Sliding windows have the advantages of not occupying indoor space, beautiful appearance, economical price and good sealing performance.
Using high-grade slide rails, it can be opened flexibly with a slight push. Coupled with large pieces of glass, it not only increases indoor lighting, but also improves the overall appearance of the building. The sash has a good stress state and is not easy to be damaged, but the ventilation area is limited to a certain extent.
The sliding window adopts the sash equipped with pulley to slide on the track on the window frame.
Sliding windows are generally most suitable for high-rise buildings with more than two floors, because the opening method is the sliding method, and the windows will not be outside like casement windows.
The disadvantage is that only 50% of the sash can be opened at most, and the air tightness is poor when closed. In recent years, there have been improved sliding windows with new technology, which can push multiple sashes to one side and fold.
1. After the doors and windows are installed, the protective film on the surface of the profile should be torn off in time and scrubbed clean; otherwise, a large amount of protective film adhesive will remain on the profile, which is difficult to clean.
2. On windy days, the casement window sash should be closed in time.
3. No heavy objects can be hung on the handle of the casement window sash.
4. The casement top-hung window can be opened differently by changing the direction of the switch handle. It is necessary to understand how to operate it to avoid damage.
5. When the sliding window is in use, the sliding track should be cleaned frequently to keep it clean, so that no hard particles exist on the surface of the track and in the groove.
6. The plastic steel doors and windows are equipped with drainage systems in the window frame, window sash and other parts to ensure the airtight performance and watertight performance of the doors and windows. Users should not block the drainage holes of the doors and windows during use, so as not to cause the drainage performance of the doors and windows to decline.
7. When pushing and pulling the sliding window, the force point should be in the middle or lower position of the window sash. Do not use too much force when pushing and pulling, so as not to reduce the service life of the window sash.
8. The gauze fan can remove the glue strip fixing the gauze by itself, take off the gauze, and wash it with water-soluble detergent respectively.
9. When the screen fan of the sliding window is in use, please pay attention to coincide with the vertical frame of the inner rail sliding fan, so as to maintain a good sealing performance.