Broken bridge aluminum doors and windows are more and more popular in the market, so Baydee uPVC Profile will talk about the difference between broken bridge aluminum doors and windows and aluminum alloy doors and windows?
The difference between ordinary aluminum alloy doors and windows and broken bridge aluminum doors and windows
Different heat insulation effects: Many people install ordinary aluminum alloy doors and windows in their homes. They will find that in summer, the sun will directly shine in, and the surface temperature of aluminum alloy doors and windows is relatively high. Mainly because aluminum alloy is a metal material, its thermal conductivity is very good, and it can spread heat, which will increase the temperature in the room, so you will find that the temperature is relatively high. However, the broken bridge aluminum doors and windows have thermal insulation material in the middle of its interlayer. The thermal insulation effect of this material is very good, and it can block the heat outside. Therefore, if the broken bridge aluminum doors and windows are installed, it will feel cooler indoors.
Different sound insulation effects: Compared with the two, the sound insulation effect of broken bridge aluminum doors and windows is better. You can try it indoors. If you install aluminum alloy doors and windows, you can still hear the noise outside. However, the broken bridge aluminum doors and windows solve this problem, mainly because the manufacturer also installed sound insulation materials in the middle of the doors and windows during production, and the sound insulation effect is very good. There are some small holes on the material, which can absorb sound and have a sound insulation effect.
The performance and advantages of broken bridge aluminum alloy doors and windows:
1. Good thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity of the thermal insulation strip PA66 in the aluminum alloy doors and windows of the broken bridge is low, and the thermal insulation effect is several times better than that of aluminum materials.
2. Good sound insulation: The heat insulation profile structure has been carefully designed in many aspects, and the seams are tight.
3. Impact resistance: Since the outer surface of the broken bridge aluminum profile is aluminum alloy, it is more impact resistant than the plastic steel window profile.
4. Good air tightness: The aluminum alloy doors and windows of the broken bridge are made of compressed EPDM rubber, and the outer frame and inner fan are designed with multiple rubber strips for sealing effect;
5. Good water tightness: The aluminum alloy doors and windows of the broken bridge are designed with a rain-proof structure, which effectively isolates the rain from the outdoors;
6. Good fire resistance: Broken bridge aluminum is a metal material and does not burn;
7. Good anti-theft: Broken bridge aluminum alloy doors and windows, equipped with hardware accessories with good performance, make thieves helpless;
The above is the Baydee uPVC Profile for everyone to summarize the differences between the two. In fact, as long as you know more about the relevant door and window information before purchasing, you will not take a detour. Through the brief introduction of the Baydee uPVC Profile, I believe you also understand, In the future, we will continue to share the knowledge of doors and windows.