With the continuous improvement of the living standards of households, the requirements for household items in the house decoration stage are getting higher and higher, and the popularity of system doors and windows has remained high in the past two years. Many people will use system doors and windows and broken bridge aluminum before purchasing products. Compared with doors and windows, today I will give you a brief popularization of the difference between system doors and windows and broken bridge aluminum doors and windows.
1. Different raw materials are used. The system doors and windows generally use brand aluminum materials, while the broken bridge aluminum doors and windows generally use a combination of non-brand aluminum materials and brand aluminum materials.
2. The production process is different, the system doors and windows need to be glued, while the broken bridge doors and windows are generally composed of machinery, and no glue injection is required.
3. The use of accessories is different. The hardware accessories of system doors and windows are generally from Germany, while the accessories of broken bridge doors and windows are generally OEM hardware or domestic hardware.
Aluminum alloy doors and windows refer to doors and windows made of aluminum alloy extruded profiles as frames, stiles and fans, called aluminum alloy doors and windows, or aluminum doors and windows for short. Aluminum alloy doors and windows include doors and windows that use aluminum alloy as the force-bearing rod (rod that bears and transmits self-weight and load) as the base material and wood and plastic composite doors and windows, referred to as aluminum-wood composite doors and windows, aluminum-plastic composite doors and windows. The quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows can be roughly judged from the selection of raw materials (aluminum profiles), aluminum surface treatment and internal processing quality, and the price of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
1. Compared with the system window, there is an obvious price difference between the two. Whether it is the system window or the domestic imported, in terms of cost, cost and market price, the system window is Compared with broken bridge aluminum windows, the system doors and windows are mainly expensive in hardware and profiles.
2. In addition, the wall thicknesses of system doors and windows and broken bridge aluminum are also different. From the perspective of the market, compare good broken bridge aluminum windows with system windows. The wall thickness of a good broken bridge aluminum window can be It reaches the national standard of 1.4 mm, while the thickness of the system doors and windows can reach 2.0 mm.
3. The surface technology between them is also different. The broken bridge aluminum window adopts wood grain thermal transfer technology and spraying technology, while the system doors and windows are treated with porcelain through spraying technology, and the hand feeling will be compared to broken. Bridge aluminum, to be more smooth.
In terms of flexibility. Ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows can be equipped with parts according to their own needs. Door and window materials can be selected by domestic and foreign manufacturers, which are highly flexible and cannot guarantee their quality and standardization. The components of the system doors and windows are fixed according to different performances. Notch construction and material supply are highly exclusive and incompatible. Compared with ordinary broken aluminum doors and windows, the choice space is relatively small, so it has great flexibility.