The editor of Baydee uPVC Profile has recently been addicted to various forums for window decoration and window replacement, and found that many owners have stepped on the pit. It seems that with the passage of time, society is progressing and these pits are also being updated. I really can't help but feel that I still have to live until I get old and learn.
Then the system doors and windows and ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows are essentially aluminum alloy doors and windows. What is the difference between the system doors and windows? Today, Xiaobian will help you to avoid pits correctly through the following case.
In the old community where Mr. Sun used to live, the doors and windows of the house were not done properly. Not only was it water seepage in rainy days, it was not insulated in summer, but it was also frequently polluted by street noise. In order to escape the boring life in the past, Mr. Sun spent nearly 2,000 yuan per square meter to set up a "whole house system door and window" when decorating his new house.
But!!! Later, Mr. Sun learned that Mr. Zhang, a friend of the same community, saved more than half of the system door and window costs!
Faced with this situation, how do we choose the system doors and windows with high cost performance?
The first thing we need to understand is that the system doors and windows are customized on demand. For example, there are many typhoons in coastal areas. When customizing doors and windows, you can choose doors and windows with strong and heavy aluminum materials and strong glass compression performance; if you live in the city center or on the side of the road, you should choose doors and windows with stronger sound insulation to effectively reduce noise.
However, Mr. Sun mistakenly thought that the "system doors and windows" were only high-profile doors and windows with sound insulation, waterproofing, and thickening.
Therefore, in fact, as long as we customize the doors and windows according to our own needs, we can exchange for the best use effect at the least cost.
Profiles: Choose primary aluminum profiles, that is, pure aluminum extracted from aluminum ore and bauxite, and aluminum extracted from recycled waste aluminum. The price is cheap but the toughness is insufficient, and it is easy to deform.
Glass: Generally speaking, if the area is larger than 1.5 square meters, it is better to choose hollow double-sided tempered glass. If it is close to the noisy center, it is better to choose hollow laminated glass.
Hardware: When we purchase doors and windows, hinges (hinge), sliding braces and pulleys play a key load-bearing role. We must choose products from well-known domestic brands, or internationally well-known imported hardware brands.
In addition, brand, installation and after-sales service are also the focus of attention.
Secondly, the system doors and windows are a perfect organic combination of performance systems, which need to consider a series of important functions such as water tightness, air tightness, wind pressure resistance, mechanical strength, heat insulation, sound insulation, anti-theft, sunshade, weather resistance, operating feeling, etc. Considering the comprehensive results of equipment, profiles, accessories, glass, adhesives, and sealing performance, frankly speaking, the system doors and windows are more refined than ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows, and the requirements for material selection, hardware, production and installation are higher.
1. Better material selection: System doors and windows have higher requirements for aluminum, which are basically domestic first-line brand aluminum raw materials, different from ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows, which have brand aluminum and miscellaneous aluminum.
2. High hardware requirements: The basic standard for system doors and windows is German imported hardware. Some customers of ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows require German imported hardware, some choose domestic hardware, and some use OEM hardware.
3. Different production processes: ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows are mechanical corners, without glue; the middle-straight connection is fixed with screws; the system doors and windows are glued at the mechanical corner; secondly, the middle-straight connection adopts pins, and there are no screws on the outer surface of the window.
4. The installation process is different: the installation of ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows is sealed with neutral silicone weather-resistant adhesive, and the system doors and windows are installed with tape on-site, that is, after the glass is installed, press the sealing strip on the glass frame, and no glass glue is used in the whole process. This approach has its own advantages and disadvantages compared with ordinary broken bridge aluminum. The broken bridge aluminum is sealed with glass glue, which may crack after a long time. However, good glass glue can be avoided. The broken bridge aluminum window sealed with glass glue has better sound insulation effect, while the sound insulation effect of system doors and windows sealed with rubber strips is worse.
5. Glass requirements are different: the system doors and windows must be tempered glass, and ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows can be tempered glass or ordinary glass.
6. Different shipments: For example, two people produce. Ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows can be shipped 30 square meters per day, and 30 square meters of system doors and windows can be produced for 2 days. The system doors and windows work slowly, and the labor cost of system doors and windows is higher than that of ordinary broken bridge aluminum windows.
Therefore, the quality of the system doors and windows is still good, and the price is still more popular with ordinary aluminum doors and windows. See here, if you still have any questions or want to ask, you can privately message the Baydee uPVC Profile editor at any time. You can also follow our platform account to obtain more and better knowledge of doors and windows in the long term;