Abstract: Fire door monitoring system is divided into normally open fire door monitoring system and normally closed fire door monitoring system. Under normal circumstances, the fire door is closed to protect the property safety in the area. When a fire occurs, the alarm and voice prompts can be used to quickly and effectively guide the personnel to evacuate and escape in the event of panic and confusion. The following editor will introduce the functions of the fire door monitoring system and the main components of the fire door monitoring system.
The fire door monitor is a control device that displays and controls the opening and closing status of the fire door, and at the same time serves as a bridge and link connecting the front-end electric door closer, door magnetic switch, electromagnetic release, escape door lock and other devices in the central control room.
1. Monitor the opening of all fire doors located on evacuation routes.
2. Off and fault status.
3. During emergency evacuation, the normally open fire doors are closed in linkage.
The fire door monitoring system is composed of fire door monitor, fire door monitoring extension, door magnetic switch, electromagnetic release, electric door closer and other equipment. The monitor is the core of the system, which is used to display and control the opening and closing status of the fire door. Timely report fire door status information.
1. Fire door monitor
The fire door monitor is a control device that displays and controls the opening and closing status of the fire door, and is also the actuator for the linkage control of the fire door. Communicate with the host of the automatic fire alarm system through the communication bus (such as RS485/CAN bus, etc.), and within 30 seconds after receiving the fire door linkage trigger signal sent by the host of the automatic fire alarm system, perform linkage control on the fire doors so that the fire doors are in the The proper working status; and can monitor the working status of each terminal equipment and the internal network connection status of the system (open circuit, short circuit, etc.) in real time, and give corresponding alarm information.
2. Fire door monitoring extension
The fire door monitoring extension is generally used in large and medium-sized projects. The fire door status information is collected in sub-regions for corresponding centralized management and centralized power supply; its capacity is relatively limited, generally within 64 points; extension information needs to be uploaded to the monitor. The door magnetic switch can monitor various fire opening, closing and fault states, and feed back to the fire door monitor or extension.
3. Electromagnetic release device
The electromagnetic release device DC24V supplies power to the electromagnetic door stopper, which closes the fire door to keep the normally open fire door in the normally open state; when the fire is interlocked, it accepts the command to cut off the power supply of the door stopper, so that the normally open fire door closes automatically under the action of the door closer. The electric door closer can close the open fire door after receiving the instruction, and feed back its status information to the fire door monitor or extension.
When a fire occurs, the fire door monitoring system can monitor the status of the fire door in real time and feed back the signal to the host. When encountering a fire, the smoke sensor and other sensors sense the occurrence of a fire. After the information is calculated and processed, the host computer quickly sends an instruction to the electric door closer, and the electric door closer will close the door.
Why do fire door monitoring system
1. The fire door monitoring system is flexible in operation
Generally speaking, the fire door monitoring system is connected with the alarm system of the fire station, which is also the focus of the entire monitoring system of the fire monitoring door, so the system for automatic fire extinguishing is the execution system of the monitoring system, so it can be set to automatic It can also be monitored manually, so it should be set according to the fire situation on the spot.
2. The fire door monitoring system can monitor in real time
The fire door monitoring system can monitor the fire door in real time for 24 hours through the internal sensor, and it can detect whether the fire door is normal or not, so if there is a fire, the fire door monitoring system will also detect it for a long time, so It will also control the fire doors for a long time and send out various fire warning signals. It will also choose whether to close the fire doors according to the fire situation on site, so as to achieve the important role of fire isolation.
3. The fire door monitoring system alarms in time
The fire door monitoring system can be used not only in major supermarkets and large warehouses, but also in private homes. Only the setting method is different, because the area of the shopping mall and the warehouse is relatively large, so if the monitoring system is installed in the relevant area, the relevant alarm equipment must be connected to facilitate the alarm. If the fire door monitoring system is connected with the local alarm system, once a fire occurs, the fire monitoring system can directly display the specific location of the fire or the area code of the fire on the local alarm area, so that it will take action. Immediate measures or some corresponding personnel guidance.
At present, the state has clearly stipulated that the fire door monitoring system is a mandatory product, especially in large shopping and entertainment plazas, this kind of facility is essential, according to the relevant state regulations, factories, schools, hospitals, shopping malls, hotels, theaters and other densely populated places A fire door monitoring system must be installed.
Except for the fire doors with signal feedback function specially stipulated in the "Code for Fire Protection Design of Buildings", other fire doors are not currently required to be equipped with a fire door monitoring system. However, in view of setting up the fire door monitoring system, which can timely grasp the opening and closing status of the fire door and ensure that the fire separation function can be effectively played in the event of a fire, it is encouraged to set up fire doors on the horizontal and vertical evacuation paths in places where conditions permit. Fire door monitoring system.
1. The lines must be laid through pipes. Fire telephone lines and fire broadcast lines should be piped separately (anti-interference), and must not be passed through the same pipe or the same slot in the wire slot as the loop signal line, DC24V power line, communication line, etc. Otherwise, the fire door monitoring system will work unstable.
2. The signal bus and communication lines must use twisted pairs, otherwise the system is susceptible to space electromagnetic interference, and the lines are prone to crosstalk with each other, and the system cannot work normally! It is strictly forbidden to use multi-core parallel cables as bus and communication lines.
3. The bus, DC24V power line, and communication line should be kept away from strong current equipment and lines. They should avoid running in parallel with strong power lines. If it is impossible to avoid them, the cross method should be used.
4. In order to facilitate the inspection of the circuit, wires of different voltage levels and different purposes should be selected in different colors.
5. In dusty and humid places, in order to prevent dust and water vapor from entering the steel pipe to cause conduction and affect the quality of the project, the connection and outlet of the steel pipe should be sealed.
6. The outdoor wiring should be protected against water and moisture, otherwise the insulation of the wires may drop due to long-term humidity, resulting in system instability! It should be laid through steel pipes, and the steel pipes should be reliably grounded to improve the system's anti-lightning and anti-interference performance; if necessary, special equipment should be used for lightning protection and lightning protection.
7. In harsh environments such as high voltage and strong magnetic fields, shielded wires should be used; in humid environments, sheathed twisted-pair wires should be used.
8. If shielded twisted-pair wires are used, the shielding layer must be continuous, and grounding is not allowed at any place except at one end of the controller.