In order to give full play to and utilize the advantages of plastic-steel doors and windows and prolong the service life of plastic-steel doors and windows, in the process of use, Baydee reminds everyone that you should also pay attention to the maintenance and maintenance of plastic-steel doors and windows:
1. The dust on the doors and windows should be cleaned regularly to keep the doors and windows, glass and hardware clean and bright.
2. If the doors and windows are contaminated with oil stains and other difficult-to-clean things, you can scrub with Jieerliang, but it is best not to use strong acid or strong alkali solution
Cleaning, which is not only easy to damage the surface finish of the profile, but also destroys the protective film and oxide layer on the surface of the hardware and causes the hardware
3. The particles and other debris inside the frame should be cleaned up in time to prevent them from blocking the drainage channel and causing poor drainage and water leakage.
4. When opening doors and windows, the force should be moderate, and try to keep the speed even when opening and closing.
5. Try to avoid hitting the doors and windows with hard objects or scratching the surface of the profiles.
6. When the doors and windows are found to be inflexible or other abnormal conditions during use
1. When the door and window installation team of the assembly factory completes the door and window installation, due to the carelessness of the wall decoration personnel, the filling foaming agent often occurs thickly.
Thin uneven or sticky coating on UPVC Windows & Doors, sometimes, stubborn stains also exist. At this point, we can:
A. Use a shovel to level the convex part of the filling, and smooth it with sandpaper.
B. If there is painted decoration, the shoveled part can be treated with paint of the same color.
C. Scrub the surface of the profile with water to remove general dust.
D. Use white cotton yarn with ethyl acetate to scrub stubborn stains, and then scrub with water.
2. One of the advantages of plastic-steel doors and windows is that maintenance is basically unnecessary, but considering that many plastic-steel door and window profiles are improperly selected or of poor processing quality,
Therefore, it is recommended that users should repair and maintain it once every six months to a year. Generally check the following five areas:
A. Whether there are cracks in the profile welds of door and window frames and fans.
B. Whether there is obvious deformation, warping and sagging of the casement fan for the door and window fan.
C. Check whether the sealing strip and leather strip have shrinkage, deformation and voids.
D. Whether the hardware accessories are broken, damaged or tight.
E. Whether the drainage holes are unobstructed